Project Iron Mommy: Month 13
Miles Run: 659.62
Longest Run: 20 Miles

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Right Goals

Miles Run Today: 3

This week I bought some new swim goggles and ran three separate times (twice outside). I can tell that I'm on the right track because I'm finally anticipating my runs instead of dragging them around on my millstone of a "To Do" list. Having a reasonable plan, even one I haven't started yet, makes me feel like there is specific progress to be made. More importantly, having a goal that feels more attainable than possibly fatal has definitely improved my spirits. I feel like I am back on track to rescuing the Athlete Me. One more week of "practice" before I start my half-marathon training plan next week. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment